Thursday 9 February 2017

EP: Developing Script

Sylvia made good work with the initial script and got it handed over to me within 2 weeks of me giving her the rough treatment. Overall and I am really happy with what she has created and I feel that it conveys my ideas very well in an interesting and engaging way.

Script

However, I'm a little worried that the story may be too long for a 2 minute film. So I brought this up with Sylvia, who said that if there is anything I need her to re-write she is more than happy to help do so. Having said this though I'm not sure which areas of the script I can leave out and which areas I need as essential shots.

With this in mind I have decided to storyboard the script to help visualise the story and see what elements from the story I can take out and which elements can be shown with sound. For now I am going to work on environments, as I am collaborating with James on these, as we are going to experiment with making 3D backgrounds that we then texture to look 2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment