Thursday 9 February 2017

EP: Pitch

During my pitch I walked through my ideas, my initial character design and the script that Sylvia and I had created. Whilst my feedback was all positive, there are few areas I need to focus on in order to refine my ideas and make the most of my work. 

First of all, I need to do more research for my character and refine her, as at the moment she is too detailed and could be improved upon. I need to focus on looking at artists or animators that create simplistic characters that don't contain too much detail but still manage to get across personality and appeal.
I also need to work closely with James to lock in backgrounds, as these will have a significant role in telling the story and creating an engaging and beautiful animation. In order to do this, I need to make a plan of the whole world for James to work from and work with him to create one world that can be used for multiple shots rather than many different scene files.

Finally, I also need to work on a more detailed Gantt chart that I can share with those that I am collaborating with so that I can keep on top of time management and keep on track with my animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment