Friday 24 February 2017

EP: Turnaround - Emily

Alongside the expression sheet for my main character, I also created a very simple and quick turnaround to put in my art book and to give myself a reference to develop upon when I have completed my animatic.



Although they are really quick turnarounds, they give me a really good idea of her proportions and how she will look from the key angles. 
I also used the opportunity to simplify the character, particularly her clothes, as these were too detailed in the previous designs. Without all of the small details, the character design looks a lot less detailed and much easier to replicate. The only complex part of her design is her coat, which can be removed if it proves to be too much to animate later on. 
Overall, I'm pleased with my character and I feel that I will be able to work well with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment