Thursday 11 May 2017

EP: Altering the Animatic

After the final crit the other week, I began to think about how I could possibly cut down my animation to include only the bits I need whilst keeping a clear story. As I was watching my animatic through, I found that there were a few shots that I could get rid of as they looked good, but weren't necessary for the story to make sense.

However, some of the shots were establishing shots, but were slightly ambitious and would require a lot of time to animate, so for these shots I made a note to change the angle of the camera rather than cutting it completely.


Although the changes I have made are very small, I feel that they will help when it comes to animating the remainder of my film. I also feel that I will have more opportunity to re-visit the animatic with guidance once the deadline is up to cut the story even further before end of year show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment