Thursday 11 May 2017

EP: Updated Animatic - 11/05

This morning, Daniel emailed me to say that he had completed a very rough film score for my animation. Whilst he was cutting very fine, as I only had a few hours before handin, I was relieved to have something from him, as it meant that I could place it into my final submission to give the tutors an idea of where the score was heading and how it would sound. 


Overall, I am pleased with the choices he has made for the score, however, I feel that some elements may need to be altered for timings and such, as I had to do a little editing. However, all in all it gives a clear idea of the music and I feel that it matches the tone and atmosphere of the story. 

Although I'm not where I wanted to be at this stage in the project, I am happy with my progress and I am feeling confident that I will be able to get this finished for end of year show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment