Wednesday 22 April 2015

Applied Animation: Beginning to Animate

So the time finally arrived to begin animating for this brief. I decided to start off with the more simple parts in order to get them out of the way to give me more time to focus on the more difficult sections of the animation. To get me started I began with the mountains scene, as all I wanted to do with this scene was pan through it and use After Effects to create 3D layers to give the scene depth and to add to the atmosphere of the animation.



I feel that I have done a really good job of creating depth within this scene. I also feel that I have put all I have learnt of the programme so far into good practice and I am happy with this short clip and I feel that it conveys my ideas for this part of the animation really well. Having said that there are other elements I need to add to this scene before I will feel that it is fully complete such as, lighting and rain, but I do feel that I have a good solid foundation to work from here and I am pleased with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment