Thursday 16 April 2015

Applied Animation: Hall of Hourglasses Part 3

To be able to get started with animating and experimenting with rendering my first environment, I thought it would be wise to first complete all the shelves in the room. So I did. However, this was a very long task and it took a lot longer than I thought it would, which is stressing me out a little because I feel as though I have fallen behind, although I'm not actually sure if I have or not. But, with me being stressed about this particular part of the animation and other projects I have going on, I have decided that I will add in the hourglasses themselves when I render the environment, as I feel that this will be less complicated because I can simply design the hourglasses and add them as an extra layer, preventing me from having to erase endless lines for it to make sense to me.


So this is what I have so far of the first environment and I feel that it is a good enough representation for me to start animating in and creating the first scene.

I am going to have to render this at some point though.

No comments:

Post a Comment