Sunday 19 April 2015

Applied Animation: Daredevil

Daredevil is a series that has just aired on Netflix this month and is also a series that I am enjoying. However, I'm not here to talk about why I the series so far, I wanted to talk about the opening sequence. Although it doesn't necessarily link to my title sequence, I like the way the sequence has been composited and I feel that it will benefit my own work if I were to look carefully at how this sequence has been put together because I feel that it switches from image to image very smoothly and effectively. With there being numerous scenes within my sequence, I feel as though I'd struggle with how to transition from one scene to the other smoothly, which would effectively make the sequence difficult to watch.


I'd really like to achieve a similar 'smoothness' to this within my own work and I feel that it could be achieved if I give myself enough time to composite all of my animated clips together.

No comments:

Post a Comment